Professional Property Management & Leasing
Property management is not just about collecting rents. It is about maximizing the value of your property.
Maximize your return.
We not only get you top dollar per unit, we screen prospective tenants using our proven system, so your building is rented to reliable tenants who pay on time and who care for the property. We work cooperatively with all tenants to motivate retention and keep vacancy costs at a minimum.
Minimize your expenses.
By keeping the property immaculately maintained and attending to small problems before they become large problems, we save you money. We know whom to hire for every service needs from landscaping to painting to janitorial, to get you quality service at competitive rates.
Our turnkey property management also includes:
- Rent collection, including accounting and monthly statements.
- Tenant liaison, including taking phone calls, and responding to requests and complaints liaison.
- Maintenance, including timely response to repair needs and regular inspection of each unit.
- Turn-around services, to clean and prepare vacated units for new tenants.
- Enforcement of all local, state and federal laws.
- Leasing the property to the right tenant.
When you want exceptional property management, hire someone experienced in the field, knowledgeable about the laws and about the marketplace, who can keep your investment attractive and in good repair, and who get your rents collected and into your bank account.
You need Astound Real Estate
Why Work with Astound Property Management
What to Expect With Property Management in the Bay Area
Copyright © 2009 - 2015
Astound Property Management - All Rights Reserved
Serving clients in California.
East Bay, Contra Costa County, Alameda County
Pleasant Hill, Concord, Martinez, Walnut Creek
Alamo, Danville, San Ramon, Berkeley, Oakland